2022:Contribution of Glacier Runoff during Heat Waves in the Nooksack River Basin USA. Water 2022, 14(7), 1145; https://doi.org/10.3390/w14071145
2021:Observations of Winter Ablation on Glaciers in the Mount Everest Region in 2020–2021. Remote Sens. 2021, 13(14), 2692; https://doi.org/10.3390/rs13142692
2019:Exceptionally High 2018 Equilibrium Line Altitude on Taku Glacier, Alaska Remote Sens. 2019, 11(20), 2378; https://doi.org/10.3390/rs11202378
2018: How Unusual Was 2015 in the 1984–2015 Period of the North Cascade Glacier Annual Mass Balance?. Water 2018, 10(5), 543; https://doi.org/10.3390/w10050543.
2017: Recent Climate Change Impacts on Mountain Glaciers. Print ISBN:Online ISBN:9781119068150 |DOI:10.1002/9781119068150 © 2017 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
2015: Climate Driven Retreat of Mount Baker Glaciers and Changing Water Resources. SpringerBriefs in Climate Studies.
2013: Juneau Icefield Mass Balance Program 1946–2011. Earth Syst. Sci. Data, 5, 319-330, https://doi.org/10.5194/essd-5-319-2013, 2013.
2013: Rising ELA and Expanding Proglacial Lakes Lead to Initiation of Rapid Retreat of Brady Glacier, Alaska
Eastern Snow Conference Proceedings, 2012
2013: SATELLITE DERIVED TRANSIENT SNOWLINE MIGRATION RATES IN MASS BALANCE ASSESSMENT ON ARCTIC GLACIERS: Arctic Workshop: UMASS March, 2013.
2012: Mass balance loss of Mount Baker, Washington glaciers 1990–2010. Hydrologic Processes
2011: Utility of late summer transient snowline migration rate on Taku Glacier, Alaska. The Cryosphere
2011: Skykomish River, Washington: Impact of ongoing glacier retreat on streamflow, Hydrologic Processes
2011: Methods for assessing and forecasting the survival of North Cascade, Washington Glacier Survival Forecast, Quaternary International
2008: Impact of Climate Change on North Cascade Alpine Glaciers, and Alpine Runoff, Northwest Science
2001: The impact of sampling density on glacier mass balance determination. Hydrologic Processes.
- Mass balance of adjacent debris-covered and clean glacier ice in the North Cascades, Washington. In, Debris Covered Glaciers, IAHS Volume 264, 35-42.
- Summer snowpack variations with altitude on Mount Baker, Washington 1990-1999: A comparison with record 1998/99 snowfall.Proceedings of the Eastern Snow Conference.
- With M.M. Miller. Thresholds for ice lens development in glacier snow and firnpack. Intl. Conf. On Snow Hydrology, CRREL 98-10, 58.
- Changes in glaciers on Glacier Peak in the last 100 years.Mazamas 1997, p 29
- 1996, Annual Net Balance of North Cascade Glaciers, 1984-1994. Journal of Glaciology, 42(140) 3-9.
1996, Changes in Glacier and Alpine Runoff in the North Cascade Range, Washington USA 1985-1993.Hydrological Processes, 10, 1173-1180.
- North Cascades Glacier Retreat, Wild Cascades, Spring 1995, 17-22.
- North Cascade Glaciers Retreating-Disappearing.The Wild Cascades: Journal of the North Cascades Conservation Council. Feb. 1994 15-18.
- Changes in water supply in alpine regions due to glacier retreat. In: Proceedings of The World at Risk: Natural Hazards and Climate Change. American Inst. Physics, Conf. Proceedings Vol. 277, 61-67.
- Current Behavior of Glaciers in the North Cascades and Effect on Regional Water Supplies. Washington Geology, 21(2), 3-10.
- Changes in glacier runoff due to climate change in the North Cascades, Washington. In: Managing Water Resources during Global Change. American Water Res. Assoc., 489-496.